Borgo Pignano, set in the heart of a 750-acre organic estate in Tuscany, is the ideal place for a holiday in peace and security!
Your comfort, health and safety are our paramount priority and we have always committed to maintaining the highest levels of care, dedication and hygiene.
While preparing for the re-opening of Borgo Pignano, we have prepared a Health & Safety protocol in compliance with the World Health Organization and National Health Authorities.
Those measures and procedures, continuously updated and in line with the new national regulations, are aimed to ensure that every stay with us is safe and clean.
These measures include the following practises:
- Employees have been trained on new standards regarding COVID 19 Health & Safety protocols. Every staff member must comply with these protective measures which include hand hygiene, wearing masks and social distancing;
- Each employee will be regularly subjected to temperature checks before entering the hotel and will be required to stay home if they, or someone of their household, have any COVID symptoms. They will also be tested regularly using molecular tests;
- Upon check in every guest will be communicated all the new hygiene, health and safety measures and protocols adopted by Borgo Pignano;
- Temperature checks for guests and specific procedures to handle temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above will be applied only when required by regulation;
- Hand sanitizers have been placed at Guests’ contact areas such as hotel lobbies, breakfast room and restaurants, SPA and any other common areas;
- In order to minimize risks, contactless check-in and check-out will be encouraged;
- Guests will be required to wear face masks in all Hotel indoor and outdoor areas where social distancing cannot be guaranteed;
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitising at the hotel has been increased. This applies to all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent deep cleaning of contact surfaces such as reception counters, elevator buttons, light switches, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys, stair handrails, dining surfaces and seating areas;
- Guest rooms will be cleaned using products and protocols which meet country specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. Upon check in Guests will be asked whether they prefer having daily cleaning service, as well as turn down service;
- Appropriate distancing measures in breakfast areas, restaurants, pools and other common areas will be required;
- Hotel staff will ensure that the number of people in any common area will be adequate to guarantee social distancing. To guarantee the maximum safety, valet parking will be discouraged.
Any update by World Health Organization and National Health Authorities will be registered in this section and available for you at your convenience.
While looking forward to welcoming you to Borgo Pignano, we remain at your disposal for any further information you would like.
Borgo Pignano Team