Savour the enticing aromas and delicious seasonal flavours of Tuscany with an exclusive gourmet experience at Borgo Pignano’s country estate. Combine luxurious accommodation with a mouth-watering culinary journey and enjoy an unforgettable gastronomic break in the heart of Tuscany.
Sample Head Chef Vincenzo Martella’s tasting menu with wines paired by Pignano’s wine connoisseur Francesco Dell’Aiuto. Learn the art of making perfect fresh pasta, take a behind the scenes farm tour and visit our organic vegetable gardens, spend time with our beekeeper and learn how we make our own honey.
Learn about the seasons in Tuscany and how our farm works in harmony with nature. Enjoy the authentic flavours of our organic seasonal vegetables.
Package for two people includes:
- 3 nights in our Villa Rooms or Villa Suites
- Welcome bottle of Prosecco
- Daily organic buffet breakfast
- Cooking Class ‘Perfect Pasta’. Learn the secrets of pasta making using Borgo Pignano’s homegrown, home ground organic flours.
- One tasting menu dinner for two at our Villa Pignano Restaurant (beverage not included)
- Honey making – visit our bees and enjoy an introduction to natural honey production
- Laboratory tour – see how we make our organic own jams and sauces, soaps, perfumed oils and organic products
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms and in public areas.
- Use of outdoor infinity pool overlooking the medieval city of Volterra
- Use of our fitness suite
- Use of TV room
- Billiard Room, Library, Bocce Court
From € 730 per person in a Villa Room with Charm
- The promotion is applicable for stays of 3 nights from June 1st to June 30th 2017, and from September 1st to September 30th 2017 for all types of rooms and suites
- To book, contact Borgo Pignano by calling +39 0588 35032, or send a request to email@example.com